Features: Safe To Use Regularly When Cleaning & Disinfecting High-Touch Surfaces!
- Hydrogen Peroxide Disinfecting Cleaner, 32-ounce bottle
- 9 bottles per case; Shelf Life: 24 months
- Hydrogen peroxide, the active ingredient, breaks down into water and oxygen after use
- Eliminates germs of high concern, including Norovirus, Rotavirus, Rhinovirus, and Influenza
- Kills bacteria and viruses in as short as 30 seconds
Publisher: Clorox Professional Products Company
Details: Clorox Hydrogen Peroxide Disinfecting Cleaner is an effective one-step solution to cleaning and disinfecting. Formulated with patented hydrogen peroxide technology that kills microorganisms quickly on a broad range of surfaces.
EPA-registered to kill pathogens on both hard and soft surfaces, this cleaner kills bacteria and viruses in as short as 30 seconds and is perfect for use on high-touch surfaces where germs can be easily transferred from person to person. It removes soap scum, grease, and grime quickly and can be used on a variety of surfaces including fabrics that are composed of 100% cotton or 100% polyester. Clorox Hydrogen Peroxide Disinfecting Cleaner contains plant-based biodegradable surfactants and has no harsh fumes, bleach, VOCs, or added fragrance. From Clorox Commercial Solutions, this disinfecting cleaner is for industrial and institutional use only.
Package Dimensions: 10.5 x 5.0 x 3.0 inches